Everyday Things Bamboo Hairbrush
Everyday Things Bamboo Hairbrush is made with two 100% biodegradable materials: Bamboo and Natural Rubber. Simple.
- Gently massages and stimulates the scalp
- Improves blood circulation
- Evenly distributes natural oils from your scalp
- Great for detangling
- Can be used on wet or dry hair
- Available in three sizes: small, medium or large
- Comes in a beautiful packaging
Small Brush - 17cm Long x 5cm wide
Medium Brush 22.5cm long x 7cm wide
Large Brush 25.5cm long x 8.4cm wide
Why use Bamboo products?
- Bamboo is a 100% natural renewable resource
- Bamboo is the fastest growing plant on earth. It grows back within a few months and to full size in 3 years vs. regular trees that can take 25 years
- Bamboo is farmed vs. Wood comes from cutting forests, damaging to the environment, habitat, and contributing to global warming
- Bamboo grows naturally without using any pesticides or fertilizers
- Bamboo is 100% biodegradable
- Bamboo is an eco-friendly alternative to Wood and Plastic.
Share this Product
This has to be my favourite hairbrush! It leaves my hair feeling soft and strong.
The brush also feels like it is massaging my scalp. I love this bamboo brush as it detangles with out damaging the hair as much.
This was better than I expected. Great for baby's scalp. Although it looks like it might hurt, it massages nicely and certainly does not hurt - she stops and lets us brush her hair with no issue at all. Grandad even wanted one instead of his old plastic brush - said it was very good for his scalp - win win! Highly recommend.
Very well made and good quality. Perfect for travel. Also received excellent customer service, can highly recommend.